Scrap Metal – We Buy It All!
Our customer service is THE BEST.
We know that selling scrap metal can be intimidating, especially if you’re new to the process. Whether you’re a veteran scrapper or if it’s your first time trading in scrap metal for money, we’re here to guide you through the process, and help you with any questions or concerns you may have.
Some of the more common types of metals we buy include:
- Copper pipe and pipe scraps
- Copper wire, from thin to thick
- Aluminum, including cans, siding and other scrap pieces
- Brass, mainly from fittings, lamps, candlesticks, etc.
- Lead scrap, and car, truck, boat and ATV batteries
- Used/broken/rusty old appliances are bought at steel price
The bottom line is: If you have something made primarily of metal, and you want to get rid of it, we’ll more than likely accept it!
Now buying junk cars and trucks! If you have a vehicle that isn’t running or otherwise taking up space, we’ll buy it! Call for details.